Saturday, February 14, 2015 to to; Conflict and Competition to Compassion and Cooperation; Self-centered to Centered-in-the-Self; We -must- evolve to survive.

 Before the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland this year reports were leased that stated facts such as 80 individuals have more wealth than half the world population, and 1% of the world as much wealth as the rest of the 99%. Many more millions today are living on less than $1 a day then just a few decades ago.

I have been watching documentaries like "Thrive" and others which talk about the world being controlled by a few ruling elite. Essentially the World Bank and the IMF are at the top of the pyramid of control. They are owned and managed mainly by three elite families, the Rothchilds, the Rockerfellers, and the Morgans. Below this top level in the hierarchy are the central banks of countries such as the Federal Reserve, which is an independent body, and not a government controlled bank. Again, it's a these elite families who run these banks. Then come the major global banks, CitiBank, Chase, and Bank of America, again owned and run by these 3 elite families. These powerful and wealthy banks then control the large corporations who take loans from them. These banks also control the government through these corporations, as well as loaning money to the government in return for government bonds. 

The large corporations are really the ones who are controlling the government, because it is they who fund the corrupt politicians and their campaigns. Corporations only have one thing in mind - profit. They do not care about the people. 
Therefore pharmaceuticals want to sell more drugs and wouldn't want natural cures or a healthy society, more sickness there is, the more profit there is. 
Energy companies want to sell more oil and coal and wouldn't want inventions of free energy to be available. They want to enslave the population and pollute the environment to save money and make more money. 
Governments go to war in the middle-east to get control over the oil fields. Then the IMF loans money to embattled countries and forces the use of those funds to pay large corporations to rebuild the country, so the money goes to the companies, and the poor countries are left with a large debt. 
More than half of the budget goes in defense spending in many countries. Large companies that supply arms to the government influence the corrupt politicians to go to war so that the arms stock is used whereby generating more sales to the defense department. 
The large food corporations want to generate more crops, faster and cheaper through the use of Genetically Modified seeds which can cause a great deal of harm. And so on...and so forth...

So how long can this world of conflict and competition go on? 
It is on self destruct. 
We need a paradigm shift. Otherwise we will go extinct or suffer great catastrophes. 
It has to start with the individual. I feel that it is only those who evolve from a selfish, materialistic, ego based functioning to a spiritual, compassionate, and wise way of being will survive. This may be a small percentage of the population, but it has started happening. 
Then we need to restructure our communities. Our world have to evolve from being in conflict and competing with each other to communities based on cooperation and collaboration. There are several intentional communities based on permaculture that are coming up around the world. 

We live in a very exciting time, where the old will be destroyed and the new world order will be established. There is hope, there is a way, the way is to evolve towards love and wisdom. We must and we will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment